LIVE PREVIEWBUY FOR $15
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Laravel is a PHP framework for modern web apps. Recently upgraded to version 5, Laravel is a mature system that continues to win support due to its elegance and stability. Laravel ships with built-in support for database migrations, object-relational mapping, routing and authentication, making it easier for developers to start and maintain their work.
In this course, Envato Tuts+ instructor Jason Lewis will show you how to build a functioning content management system (CMS) with the Laravel PHP framework. You’ll understand some of the tasks and problems that are common to so many web development projects and explore different possible solutions to them. You’ll be starting your CMS from scratch—a great way to expand your knowledge of the Laravel framework. This course will teach you the fundamentals required to develop top-notch Laravel applications.
What You’ll Learn
- How to build a functioning content management system (CMS) with the Laravel PHP framework.
- How to create the CMS back end, from setting up users to managing blog posts.
- How to secure the back end.
- How to build the front-end layout and styles.
- How to set up a blog’s navigation, pages and page templates.
This course uses Laravel 5.
About the Instructor
Jason Lewis is a firefighter by day and a web developer by night. He occasionally writes things on his personal blog but is usually helping folks with Laravel. You can find him on Twitter, GitHub, or lurking in #laravel on freenode!Source